"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."- African proverb
David Pace hits the ground running before the sun comes up. His positive energy and drive to make the most of every day, shows up in his work as Project Director in Viridian's Asset Management and Reporting department.
David oversees preservation portfolios and orchestrates financial reports for third party partners. His aptitude for solving tough problems and providing quality work enables him to develop creative recommendations on how to maximize return on investments.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science in Political Science with a minor in Business Administration from Southern Oregon University, David completed other training including:
• Certified Financial Planner®; Certified Financial Board of Standards, Inc.
• Certified Investment Management Analyst®; Investment Management Consultants Association
• Certified Private Wealth Advisor®; Investment Management Consultants Association
• Investment Analyst Certification; Wharton School of Business; University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Financial Planning; Seattle University; Seattle, Washington
• Private Wealth Management; Booth School of Business; University of Chicago; Chicago, Illinois
David Pace is an accomplished, yet humble member of the Viridian team who attributes his success to the way he was raised and the steadfast support of his wonderful family and friends. His get-up-and-go attitude builds positive momentum in the office and motivates others to do the same. From sun up to sun down, his co-workers would agree that to keep pace with David, “You'd better be running.”